Went to a japanese restaurant last friday and it was great. At first we didn't know to go to which one because Naniwa and Takumi have both great reviews for being authentic and food is worth the price and the wait for a free eating spot. Eventually we went to Takumi. We've all chosen a menu where you are getting one bowl of simplest ramen (you can choose between 3 different broth) and an additional 'appetizer'dish with a bowl of rice. I got the terijaki chicken and it was heavenly :D ! The shoyu-broth was slightly too salty for my taste but all in all food was really good, service was fast and friendly And the atmosphere was really nice ( it's kinda how I envisioned a japanese restaurant to be :D and my knowledge is just based on detective conan ;))
Sonntag, 30. September 2012
Donnerstag, 27. September 2012
- Please overlook the things in my place: I'm moving :)
- Love to wear oversized and kind of retro sweaters with my beloved vintage Ck-shorts !
- My brother also bought himself a Fjäll Räven Kanken ! It's like first time ever he bought something after seeing me with it and liked it, ha!
- Semester break is nearly over and the city is full of students again (nice feeling).
- An my friends are finally arriving. It's feels so good to be surrounded by them again and I'm so excited to start my second year ! Right, not a freshman anymore.
- Watched Looper yesterday (for 4 euros -> yay!!) I highly recommend it !
- Bought a Nikon F801 through ebay :)) So looking forward how the pictures are going to turn out !
Also you can see my boots, which I bought at the fleahmarket in August.
Mittwoch, 19. September 2012
Dienstag, 11. September 2012
It's almost a year away when these pictures were taken and now it feels like we have reached my favourite time of the year. The colours are changing, the mood is different and I am lusting for (society) finally allowing me to wear my beloved boots.
I mean, let's say it, most people just don't get why people like me love rainy weather or any kind of that crap.
Also when I look at these pictures it just hits me how fast time's passing and how much, I think, I've evolved in the last months.
It's so ridiculous how college life defines people and how much it has defined me. When I was a kid and had an appointment with my pediatrician, he said once: " My college years were the best years of my life." (So, life is over after college??) I mean, he was like 55 or so and I was seven or eight. At that point I didn't understand what he meant. I mean, how could I. But different time, 12 years later here I am :)